Connect to Azure Virtal Desktop on Mac
Created by: Chris Marshall
Modified on: Fri, 3 Dec, 2021 at 2:01 PM
- Select Add Workspace on the main page to connect to the service and retrieve your resources.
- Enter the Feed URL, this will be: https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery
- This will auto fill out a form for you, click on Add.
- Sign in using your email address and password.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Desktop link to connect to the Virtual Desktop.
- Click on Allow (select “Don’t ask me again for connections to this computer” for it not to ask this every time)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.