- Open a web browser.
- Navigate to portal.office.com
- Log in using your Office 365 details.
- Select Outlook.
Opening a shared mailbox in another tab.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Open another mailbox.
- When the Open another mailbox window appears enter the name or email address of the shared mailbox and click on Search contacts and directory.
- When the confirmation of the shared mailbox appears, click Open.
- The shared mailbox will now open in a new tab.
Adding a shared mailbox.
- From the navigation panel on the left hand-side right click on your name.
(If your name does not appear click folders > More)
- Select add shared folder
- Type in the shared mailbox name or email address.
- Select add.
- The shared mailbox will appear as a seperate folder on the left-hand side.