1. To add or remove grouping in an arrangement, on the View menu, in the Arrangement section, click More .
2. In the arrangement gallery, click Show in Groups.
Group items manually or create a custom group
1. On the View menu, in the Current View group, click Change View, and then click Save Current View As a New View.
2. Type a name for the new view, and then click OK.
3. On the View menu, in the Current View group, click View Settings.
4. Click Group By.
5. Clear the Automatically group according to arrangement check box.
6. In the Group items by box, click a field to group by.
If the field that you want is not in the Group items by box, click a different field set in the Select available fields from box.
7. Click Ascending or Descending for the sort order of the group headings.
8. To display the field that you are grouping items by, select the Show field in view check box.
9. To group by subgroups, click a field in the Then by box.
10. In the Expand/collapse defaults list, click the default for how you want groups to display in the view.
After closing the dialog box, display or hide items in a group by clicking Expand or Collapse .
Ungroup items manually
1. On the View menu, in the Current View group, click View Settings.
2. Click Group By.
3. In the Group By box, clear the Automatically group according to arrangement check box.
If you need any assistance contact the support desk.