1. Click on the File tab, and then click the Info tab in the menu.
2. Click Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
3. In the Automatic Replies window, select the “Send Automatic Replies” check box.
4. If you wish to specify a set time and date for the message, select the “Only send during this time range:” check box. Then set the start and end time.
5. In the “Inside my organization” tab, type the message that you want to send within your organization, and do the same for the “Outside my organization” tab. (You can create a separate message here if you'd like anyone outside your organization to receive a different message)
6. Click OK.
If you have any issues with the above, please do not hesitate to contact our support team by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01179 330 570