- Browse to and select Settings on your Android.
- From here locate the Cloud and accounts tab and click on this setting.
- Once inside the Cloud and accounts tab, select the Accounts option
- This next tab includes all accounts that have currently been configured on this device and you will need to scroll down to the bottom and select + Add Account
- The next tab will list several options for setting up an email account. The option you select will depend on what email provider you are using, in this case we will be selecting Exchange
Setting up Emails on an Android Device Print
Created by: Dominic Gilroy
Modified on: Tue, 29 Jun, 2021 at 9:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.