Set up O365 in Outlook for Mac
Created by: Dominic Gilroy
Modified on: Thu, 15 Jul, 2021 at 5:29 PM
- Open Outlook and then choose Tools along the top navigation bar and then Accounts from the list.
- Select Add Email Account, or select the + icon and then New account to add an account.
- Enter your Email Address and then select Continue.
- Outlook should then automatically detect your account settings and provide the option to select Add Account.
- Enter your 365 credentials and then click Done.
If you have any trouble getting this to work, feel free to give our SpiderTech support team a call and they can guide you through the steps.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.